How do I create a new Yahoo Mail account?
Email (Electronic mail) is a method of communicating with friends, businesses, families, and other people through the internet. It is needed for Business Communication when you forget a yahoo account you can contact on yahoo mail customer care number after that you can instantly share some attachment with colleagues, family, experts, and so on.
The biggest benefit is that every attachment is sent instantly, and people no longer send postal mail. Another significant benefit is that there is no cost, as opposed to postage costs.
Yahoo Mail is a well-known email service founded by the American company Yahoo!, which is now a division of Verizon. It primarily provides four different forms of email plans. Three are for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-free) and one is for business use. Users can view and maintain their mailboxes (Inbox, Sent, Draft, Archive, etc.) using a webmail interface, which is available via a normal web browser.
Steps for creating a mail account
- Navigate to the Yahoo homepage in your web browser.
- Go to Mail in the top right corner of your phone, as seen in the screenshot below.
- Following that, a page will appear. Then choose the option to Create an Account. If this page is not appearing then contact the yahoo mail helpline number.
- Following that, you must enter your personal information, such as your first and last name.
Then do the following:
- Choose a Yahoo mail username and type it over Yahoo username.
- Over the password area, enter the password for your Yahoo mail account.
- Enter your phone number over a phone number (where you can receive text or voice calls).
- Select either a male or female.
Yahoo! has long been a favorite of businesses, academics, educational establishments, among others. Fax, browsing, a search engine, public events, and other resources are also available. Yahoo also has a wide range of options, including lifestyle, Flickr, movies, celebrities, and many more and for any issue, anyone can contact Yahoo's mail Support Number.